NOTE: The figures displayed below are only an indication for the total Website Design cost and can only be used as a guideline. Final pricing can only be confirmed after all requirements are submitted to us in writing.
IMPORTANT FACTORS THAT CONTRIBUTE TO WEBSITE COST
When preparing to budget web design costs, be sure to ask yourself the following questions:
- Is this a brand new site or a redesign of an existing site?
- Have you prepared a detailed requirements document?
- Do you need a content management system (CMS)?
- Have graphics already been created for the site?
- Do you want the site to automatically resize for mobile and tablets?
- Do you need multimedia elements (Flash, video, etc.) on the site?
- How much content do you currently have (pages) and how much will need to be created?
- Do you need other special features such as social media channels, SEO (search engine optimization) or eCommerce?
- Who is going to maintain the site after it has been launched?
Be sure to contact us for an estimate email@example.com or call me on +27 82 635 3282